Terms and Conditions
- Students are expected to attend all their Tuition Classes during the scheduled time and day in which they are enroled. The minimum enrolment period is complete term (11 weeks) and dis-enrolments cannot be made during this period. If a student fails to attend one or more classes during this period, neither credits / refunds nor makeup classes will be provided. Students are not permitted to change Tuition Classes once their enrolment is completed and requests for one off class changes will not be entered into. All Fees paid are non-refundable. No request for a refund will be entertained. Once the current Term is over, there will be no carry over from the current Term to the next Term.
- Students need to bring their book to class every time. Students without the books will not admitted in the class.
- Parents must regularly interact with Course Instructor to know their child’s performance.
- Fees must be paid in time. Term fee can be paid as a one time payment before the commencement of the Term.
- Fees paid are only for One Student Kit comprising of one set of Study Material and for tuition. Any request for an extra book bag and other material will be charged separately.
- Students who wish to go on leave must submit a leave application to their respective Course Instructors / Centre head at least 2 week in advance. Compensatory classes will be held only when there is a genuine reason for taking a leave (i.e. in case of your family member’s death) and will be at the sole discretion of the Course Instructor and Centre Head. Students who take leave without leave application shall be termed as absentees and no compensatory class will be conducted for the same. A student who stops attending classes for more than a week without informing the Centre in writing will be treated as discontinued. If such a student wishes to rejoin, he or she will have to pay the full level fees again along with the annual fee. Parents are requested to submit leave applications to avoid problems. No refund will be given if a student discontinues in between or once the enrolment is completed.
- The teacher reserves the right to cancel any class and make necessary arrangement for replacement deemed fit by the teacher / Centre Manager.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed into the classroom. Students who bring mobile phones will be sent out of the class.
- Students are expected to have their homework completed by the due date in order to consolidate the student’ understanding for the concepts taught in the class. Also if students do not give their books for marking, their books will not be marked at all the following week or during the Term.
- Parents should pick their children from the Centre on time. Teacher / Course Instructor / Centre Head will wait for an extra five minutes only. Parents should take total responsibility for their children if they come late for any mishaps and incidents.
- Students are expected to be on their best behaviour at all times, and must be dressed neatly and appropriately whilst on Pre Uni College premises. A student has to leave the class if they are engaging in disruptive behaviour during the duration of the class. Any students who conduct themselves in an anti-social manner towards other students or staff, may be asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to cancel a student’s enrolment if the inappropriate behaviour persists. This guarantees the safety of other students and our staff whilst on our premises. No refund will be given if a student’s enrolment is cancelled.
- Each student attending Pre Uni College is required to submit personal details which are kept confidential. Changes to this informations must be provided as soon as possible. Inaccurate or incomplete information being provided intentionally may result in the non-acceptance of an enrolment or cancellation of an existing enrolment.
- Time to time, there may be special (promotional) offers. Each of our special offers will have its own terms and conditions, and you must refer to the respective terms and condition before accepting the offer. Any special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.; Special offers will be for New Enrolments only.
- I declare that the information supplied to Pre Uni College in support of this application for enrolment is complete and correct to the best of my understanding and belief. I understand that the purposeful giving of false, misleading or incomplete information may lead to the refusal of acceptance or cancellation or enrolment without any refund. I understand that the fees may increase and accept the liability for the payment of all fees. I agree that payment must be made to secure enrolment. I agree to abide by the Pre Uni College Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The current. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these updated terms and conditions by asking for an updated copy from the Centre Manager.
The student’s information provided is used for a variety of purposes including:
- Student administration
- Student surveys
- Promotional campaigns
- The provision of a safe environment for students
Personal information may be shared with other sector of Pre Uni College for administrative purposes. Pre Uni College undertakes not to sell, rent or trade student’s personal information. We will not disclose about the student unless the disclosure is:
- Required by the law
- Authorised by the law
- The parent / guardian has consented in writing to our disclosing of the student’s information through the acceptance for the Terms and Conditions of the program for which they have applied. It is possible that Pre Uni College may utilise third party suppliers from time to time to conduct specialised activities such as mail-outs. These suppliers act on behalf of Pre Uni College and do not facilitate their own commercial agendas whilst processing any personal information. While personal information may be provided to these agents to enable them to perform their agreed tasks, such information remains the property of Pre Uni College at all times.